Winter Waxing Pick & Mix
So throughout November 2018 I am doing a Winter Waxing Pick and Mix with some of my most popular waxing treatments!
I am an advanced waxer in Chelmsford (based in Boreham village - 10 mins drive from Beaulieu Park/Channels/Chelmer Village/Hatfield Peverel and many other villages/towns around Chelmsford!).
So why take advantage of my Winter Waxing Pick and Mix offer?
- Hygiene is 100%. My tools are sanitised, my treatment couch and towels are clean, couch roll and gloves are used, I cleanse your skin before and after your treatment, a fresh bin bag is used for each client, new spatulas throughout the treatment...the list goes on!)
- Booking couldn't be easier. You can browse my availability via my online booking here and choose when you are free!
- I am very experienced, I generally complete around 100 Hollywood treatments alone each month!! I have been waxing for 6 years, I am NVQ qualified, I have undertaken yearly CPD courses in waxing. I am a Kim Lawless trained waxer too AND I teach beauty therapy, including waxing and have done for the past 4 years.
- I use an amazing hot wax. I have tried and tested many different hot waxes (which I use on all sensntive areas; hollywoods, Brazilians, high bikinis, basic bikinis, underarms AND any facial waxing) and I am using what I believe to the best! My clients also think so too - I have lovely 5* reviews on my facebook page (check that out here). Hot wax is so much better than strip for sensitive areas as it shrink wraps around the hair and only pulls the hair when being removed, rather than sticking to the skin.
- Winter is THE best time of year for waxing. This is because the colder months allow you to cover up, which means it is far easier to grow your hair out. Hair needs to be at least 1mm long and this will take around 3 weeks if you have been shaving and at least 4 if you have been waxing. The more hair you have on the surface of your skin when you come for your Winter Waxing Pick and Mix appointment the better - the more hair, the smoother your skin will be at the end of your appointment. I will explain more about hair growth patterns at your appointment but if you want to know more you can check out another blog post I did on this here.
Winter Waxing Pick and Mix - pick any 3 waxes from the below list and get the cheapest FREE.
The terms and conditions that apply to this offer:
1. The 3 areas to be waxed need to be taken in the same appointment
2. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
3. You cannot claim your £5 off from your loyalty card or friend recommendation (although this will be passed to your next appointment, so you wont lose out)
4. It is subject to availability
5. I have the right to withdraw this offer, without notice, at any time
6. The treatments in the treatment list cannot be amended or swapped
7. If you cancel, miss or move your appointment outside of 1-30 November 2018 the pick and mix offer will not be valid or honoured
8. If you cancel your appointment with only 24 hours or less notice you will be required to pay a non-refundable booking fee on any future appointments
9. The areas to be waxed can only be on one person, they are not to be shared with anyone else
10. One offer per person only
You can book your Pick and Mix treatments by simply booking the 3 areas you want to be waxed on my online booking system (or via me, Amy, on 07791378129 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will amend the price for you at your appointment.
I look forward to seeing you soon!